Mindset is everything.
1:1 integral leadership training for bold leaders
to cultivate self-mastery and achieve big visions.
For executives, entrepreneur, and product leaders
of disruptive companies
Ella works with disruptive companies by supporting and challenging her clients through 1:1 executive coaching. As an executive and product leader, she brings real-world experience and a certification in integral coaching to unlock personal and professional breakthroughs.
As a leader of a disruptive new idea, you need to stay clear on your goals, grow a healthy company and stay healthy. Your challenge is to balance all the demands of your life and business. You have to see clearly and execute expertly on what no others have done before. The support of a trained executive coach shouldn't be optional.
Resilience, your new superpower
I leverage the integrative coaching framework, a science-based, globally-renowned method.
The process is designed to grow you in 3 areas:
A new daily toolkit
Tools we'll use
Focusing - a body technique proven in 50+ studies to grow self-awareness & unblock old thinking patterns.
Vertical Development - learn the 10 steps of self-mastery, starting with managing immediate needs, mastering conversations, and managing power.
Meditation - advance (or start) your meditation practice. We'll evaluate technologies you can use to track your progress and achieve more with less.
Journaling, self-care rituals, and daily practices - we will design a custom plan that will work for you, to keep you on track to achieve your goals.
What to expect
A dedicated executive coach in in your corner
Meet each other to discuss your goals and how coaching can help you.
A multi-step evaluation of your personal, spiritual, mental, physical, professional and environmental dimensions.
Your action plan
Together we identify the most effective self-reflections, self-observations and self-care you'll embark on with ease and joy.
We work together in hour-long calls once every two weeks, with full messaging access and ongoing refinement, so you achieve your results.
When your mind says you've got nothing left, you’re only at 40%. If you want to be a champion, unlock the other 60%.
- Navi SEAL 40% rule
"Ella has changed my life from the first meeting when we discovered the patterns and stories that held me back. The next week, I successful presented a hotly debated opinion and won the room, the next quarter I was promoted"
- Kathryn, Product Executive, Silicon Valley
"I broke through so many blocks by working with Ella. I finally saw how I was limiting myself, and learned new ways to grow my awareness every day. This improved all my relationships, and created more possibilities for my business and no doubt grew our revenue." - Gena, Founder & CEO, Silicon Valley
Occasionally accepting clients - reach out to inquire or schedule a discovery call now